- March (2)
- May (1)
- Newtrient Joins Noble Research Institute in Advancing an Ecosystem Services Marketplace to Unleash Soil Health and Water Quality Opportunities
- USDA and the Innovation Center for U.S. Dairy Renew Commitment to Environmental Stewardship Goals
- Technical Team of Experts Evaluates more than 250 Manure Management and Resource Recovery Technologies Available to Farmers
- How to Get a Newtrient Recognized Seal
- How to Use Newtrient's Technology Catalog
- Breaking New Ground - Innovative Solutions in Manure Management and Resource Recovery
- May (2)
- July (2)
- December (1)
- April (6)
Newtrient Releases Progress on Dairy Manure Management and Nutrient Recovery Solutions | Newtrient Blog
As LLC enters its third year, we want to share progress toward a new economic future for dairy on the part of 12 leading dairy cooperatives, Dairy Management Inc. (DMI) and National Milk Producers Federation (NMPF).
was formed with one goal in mind – reduce the environmental footprint of dairy and make it economically viable to do so. We envision a future where dairy farmers provide environmental solutions to many societal challenges and realize the economic benefits from their actions.
"Dairy farmers are leading the way in sustainable practices and is helping to unleash the value of nutrients and ecosystem services – benefiting farmers, communities and the environment" - Rick Smith – CEO, Dairy Farmers of America
continues to bring an entrepreneurial approach to our work, including a focus on technology, product and market solutions:
Providing unbiased views of manure management and nutrient recovery technologies
Advancing innovative technologies and manure-based products that achieve maximum value of manure from barn to market
Developing market-based solutions that sustain healthy ecosystems
", through its forward-looking founders, has built a solid foundation in the emerging area of manure management and nutrient recovery. Early actions to advance innovative technologies, products and markets will have far-reaching implications on the environment, economy and communities and deliver future solutions for farmers." - Barbara O'Brien, President – Innovation Center for U.S. Dairy
Whether you are a dairy farmer, policy maker, NGO, academic or technology innovator, we invite you to learn more about as we advance solutions to environmental and economic challenges that will shape the future of food and farming for generations to come.
View Progress Report