- February (2)
- April (1)
- December (1)
- March (2)
- May (1)
- Newtrient Joins Noble Research Institute in Advancing an Ecosystem Services Marketplace to Unleash Soil Health and Water Quality Opportunities
- USDA and the Innovation Center for U.S. Dairy Renew Commitment to Environmental Stewardship Goals
- Technical Team of Experts Evaluates more than 250 Manure Management and Resource Recovery Technologies Available to Farmers
- How to Get a Newtrient Recognized Seal
- How to Use Newtrient's Technology Catalog
- Breaking New Ground - Innovative Solutions in Manure Management and Resource Recovery
- May (2)
- July (2)
- December (1)
- April (6)
Webinar Dairy Sustainability Alliance - Ecosystem Services Markets | Newtrient Blog
Have you noticed more people are talking about Ecosystem Services Markets (ESMs) lately? Recently, the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) released a memo that reiterates strong support for market-based solutions, or Ecosystem Services Markets, to improve water quality in the U.S.This represents yet another step in the right direction for dairy and agriculture to pursue collaborative, market-based solutions and achieve reduced greenhouse gases, improved water quality and soil health at a much lower cost to all.
On February 27, 2019, the Dairy Sustainability Alliance® hosted a webinar with Newtrient. The webinar topic was Ecosystem Services Markets (ESMs) and answered the following questions:
- What are Ecosystem Services Markets?
- How can dairy benefit from market-based approaches?
- Which states are already pursuing Ecosystem Services Markets?
- What projects are underway to pursue Ecosystem Services Markets?
- How can we make Ecosystem Services Markets a reality? And when?
- What is your role in advancing Ecosystem Services Markets?
View the February 27, 2019 Dairy Sustainability Alliance® webinar presentation.
You can also view this short video about how dairy can benefit from market-driven solutions.
Questions? Reach out to email@example.com.