Plastic Fusion Fabricators installed their first floating lagoon cover in 1991. Since that time, they have installed over seven million square feet of covers for more than 120 projects. Over the last 27 years, they have partnered with their customers to design, engineer, install, and test anaerobic digester systems using the best available methods and technologies. This includes biogas collection, biogas management, biogas venting, and biogas processing—along with a specialized ballast system—all fabricated, delivered, fused, and tested by experienced crews familiar with the industry.
Their experience puts Plastic Fusion in a unique position to continually innovate and they are always improving methods, materials, installation, and quality in order to set the industry standard for anaerobic digester covers.
Plastic Fusion Fabricators
3455 Stanwood Boulevard Northeast
Huntsville, Alabama 35811
- Anaerobic Digestion
- Equipment Vendor
Technology Strengths,Weaknesses and Critical Indicators
Anaerobic Digester technology:
- Long usable life and can be run reliably
- Creates energy and generates environmental credits
- Requires proper preparation of the feedstock
- Requires other technologies for energy utilization
- Requires other technologies for digestate handling
- Proper feeding & system monitoring is required to avoid system downtime
- Proven technology for odor control, GHG reduction and pathogen reduction
Plastic Fusion Fabricators has recently been added to the technology catalog. Newtrient will continue to work with Plastic Fusion Fabricators to further refine the cost and performance information, publishing it and updating the 9-Point score as information becomes available and as we learn about their commercial dairy installations.