Trident Processes, LLC is an integrated resource recovery company located in Washington State with proprietary technologies for processing livestock waste, wastewater and sludge. As an expert in integrated nutrient and bedding recovery applications in the agricultural sector, Trident provides its customers an award-winning technology that processes their waste streams into valuable components, creating cost savings and new revenue opportunities for the user. Trident offers fully integrated turn-key solutions, including consulting, process engineering, systems management, operation and maintenance. Other services include laboratory and analytical services, polymer supply, as well as remote monitoring and diagnostics.
At the 2016 EPA Nutrient Recycling Challenge Trident’s solution was selected as a Top 10 technology. In 2018, Trident Processes Inc. received the Canadian Business Excellence Award in recognition of their demonstrated achievement of their strategic plans and business goals.
The TRIDENT Shaftless Screw Conveyor is a great option for conveying otherwise difficult to handle bulk materials. It is used on the backend of livestock waste processing systems for the disposal and conveyance of processed manure solids or nutrient cake, which typically is in the solids content range of 20-35%. The Shaftless Screw Conveyor is a great addition to Trident dewatering equipment like the MD Press. An optional electrical control panel or integration into the plant’s automation is available.
• Shaftless screw design eliminates build- up of processed material for a clog-free operation
• Highly abrasive-resistant U-shaped housing ensures reliable performance and long lifespan
• Different screw diameter available to meet a wide range of capacity requirements
• Modular design with different lengths and inclines allows optimal layout for your plant
• Conveyor unit comes with adjustable stands to allow height adjustments
Trident Processes LLC
446 Harrison Street, #81D
Sumas, WA 98295
- General Support and Other
- Equipment Vendor
Technology Strengths,Weaknesses and Critical Indicators
NOTE: There are multiple technologies that that are used as part of integrated manure management systems and yet are not manure management types on their own. The impact of these technologies on their own would be minimal or very difficult to quantify.
General Support & Other:
- Can be an integral part of many manure management systems
- Most projects have at least some equipment that supports operations of the main technology
- This technology is not evaluated on its own, the NEAT Matrix for this technology is neutral unless utilized with other technologies.
Designed to handle difficult solids the Shaftless Screw Conveyor represents an additional component to the Trident line. Trident has a reputation for well built equipment that works as promised and the introduction of this new component allows them to address one more problem that they have seen in the field. At this time the Trident Shaftless Screw Conveyor does not have a 9-point score as Newtrient is not aware of any dairy installations.