BioStar Renewables – SuperSix
OMRI Listed Liquid Fertilizer
About the Company:
BioStar Renewables is a full-service, clean-energy company providing complete turnkey project implementation from engineering, financing, construction and operations. The company is redefining “energy-services” by delivering solutions that both produce and reduce kilowatts for the new energy economy. BioStar Organics is a Waste-to-Energy (W2E) and organic fertilizer company utilizing waste management practices and methodologies to convert organic waste to energy and organic fertilizers.
About the Solution:
BioStar Renewables owns multiple proprietary, patented technologies for producing high-nitrogen, OMRI-listed organic fertilizer. Their fertilizer plants are being developed strategically across the United States to serve organic farmers from California to Maine.
- Pathogen Free - Safe for Use on Food Crops
- Performs During Low Ambient Soil Temperatures
- Clean Flow Through Drip Lines and Sprayers Without Clogging
- Heat-Treated and Ultra-Filtered to Ensure Safety and Quality
- Helps to meet increased demand for organic food production
- Organic Fertilizer
- Clean Water
- Compostable Fiber
Solution Strengths, Weaknesses and Critical Indicators
NOTE: There are multiple technologies that are used as part of integrated manure management systems and yet are not manure management types on their own. The impact of these technologies on their own would be minimal or very difficult to quantify.
General Support & Other:
- Can be an integral part of many manure management systems
- Most projects have at least some equipment that supports operations of the main technology
- This technology is not evaluated on its own, the NEAT Matrix for this technology is neutral unless utilized with other technologies.
BioStar Renewables has recently been added to the Newtrient catalog. Newtrient will continue to work with BioStar to further refine the cost and performance information on their solutions. Newtrient will update this entry as more information becomes available and as new commercial dairy installations come online.
1. OPERATIONAL HISTORY