Separators Inc. – AD Services
About the Company:
Separators Inc. is one of North America’s leading independent centrifuge service providers specializing in the remanufacturing of centrifuge equipment. In addition, Separators, Inc. offers a full array of startup, maintenance and repair services and stocks over 4,000 parts with 24/7 availability.
Headquartered in Indianapolis, IN, Separators, Inc. has over 600 valued customers in North, Central and South America.
About the Solution:
Separators offers full service centrifuge care including preventative maintenance, major and minor repairs, emergency service, direct drive conversion, and feasibility testing. They also provide equipment and parts.
Solution Strengths, Weaknesses and Critical Indicators
Centrifuge Technologies remove the non-dissolved particles from the waste stream typically resulting in a lower solid liquid that will not plug equipment or irrigation quality “tea water” depending on whether the technology is used with or without polymer:
- Produces a stackable solid which is high in phosphorus and with significant amounts of organic nitrogen.
- There is significant variation of energy use depending on the site and by technology
- There is significant variation of operational intensity depending on site, use of polymer, and by technology
- There is significant variation of cost depending on site, use of polymer, and by technology
- Can be used with or without polymer. Recovery rates and impact on critical indicators are better when used with polymer.
- Proven technology for nitrogen recovery, phosphorous recovery, storage reduction, GHG reduction, and odor control
Newtrient will continue to work with Separators Ince. to further refine the cost and performance information as more information becomes available and as new commercial dairy installations come on line.
1. OPERATIONAL HISTORY