Subscribe to our quarterly newsletter for timely updates and industry news.
By submitting this form, you are consenting to receive marketing emails from: . You can revoke your consent to receive emails at any time by using the SafeUnsubscribe® link, found at the bottom of every email. Emails are serviced by Constant Contact
Founded in 2015, Newtrient’s mission is to reduce the environmental footprint of U.S. dairy and make it economically viable to do so.
What We Do
Newtrient works with farmers, cooperatives, and companies, within the dairy supply chain to accelerate environmental practices, technologies, and markets to help all farms voluntarily adopt climate-smart practices.
We are proud to have a strong network of cooperatives and dairy organization members across the United States. Visit our Dairy Industry Leadership page, to see a list and map of our current members.
We offer a range of services to support dairy farmers in their efforts to build a more sustainable and climate-smart dairy industry. Our services include:
- Sustainability Assessment & Planning: We provide farm-specific assessments and recommendations on climate-smart practices to help farms plan for environmental reductions and access to incentives and revenue streams.
- Technical Support: We provide access to technical resources and experts to assist with everything from recommendations to implementation of sustainable practices and technologies.
- Support for Environmental Markets: We bring partners together in both the public and private sectors for carbon and water insetting opportunities.
- Supply Chain Optimization: We work with dairy industry stakeholders to identify and reduce scope 3 emissions.
- Technology & Innovation: We evaluate and promote technologies, services, additives, and practices that reduce the environmental impact of dairy farming.
- Environmental Education & Outreach: We provide educational resources and training to help farmers stay up to date on the latest sustainable technologies, best practices, and markets for dairy sustainability.
- Regulatory, Legislative, and Risk Management: We offer expertise in monitoring and analyzing legislative and regulatory developments impacting the dairy industry.
Let’s Work Together
Whether you’re considering a practice or technology or want to talk to an expert about your sustainability plans, we’re here to help. Visit our Contact Us page to connect with an expert regarding key considerations each farm should know before selecting the right solution.