Adekom Biogas – Screw Compressor
Adekom Biogas specializes in providing air / gas compressors and associated treatment products and solution to our customers over 40 countries worldwide and is dealing with projects with a focus on the renewable energy sector including Biogas gas upgrading to CNG and Biogas power generation.
ADEKOM biogas compressor, uses Italy's most advanced, mature screw air compressor’s main motor and proven by European markets mature application experience, providing the optimal solution for environmental protection and energy saving.
Technology Strengths, Weaknesses and Critical Indicators
Anaerobic Digester Associated Technology:
NOTE: There are several technology types that are used as part of an integrated manure management system that includes an anaerobic digester and are not applicable to manure management in other cases. The impact of these technologies on the critical indicators are represented as those of an entire anaerobic digester system.
- Long usable life and can be run reliably
- Creates energy and generates environmental credits
- Requires proper preparation of the feedstock
- Requires other technologies for energy utilization
- Requires other technologies for digestate handling
- Proper feeding & system monitoring is required to avoid system downtime
- Proven technology for odor control, GHG reduction and pathogen reduction
Biogas upgrading technology:
- Produces renewable natural gas (RNG) by removing carbon dioxide, hydrogen sulfide, nitrogen, oxygen and water vapor from biogas
- Includes technologies such as membrane separation, pressure swing absorption and water scrubbing
- Used to treat biogas from an anaerobic digester
- Most systems are technically complex
- Interconnection to the national gas infrastructure typically requires large systems and proximity to large volume gas lines
1. OPERATIONAL HISTORY