Aerator Solutions – EcoJet™ Aeration & Mixing
For the Worlds Wastewater™
A leader in aeration technology. Aerator Solutions is a provider of top quality aerators and mixers for industrial, municipal and agricultural wastewater treatment operations. Known the world over for their history of effective technology, they believe it all begins with the aerator design.
Their original aerator, which is now known as the EcoJet™ aerator, was developed and introduced in 1963. Throughout the past fifty years, competitors have copied this technology, but have never duplicated or surpassed its effective productivity.
Recognized worldwide for service and expertise in wastewater treatment, Aerator Solutions is the sought-out resource for agricultural, industrial and municipal wastewater treatment equipment expertise. They assist in design, planning, and implementation of their products to meet your process requirements.
If a product after 50 years is still the industry standard, it's done something very right.Aerator Solutions has been making aerators and mixers for a long time. The first floating mechanical aerator design – now their EcoJet™ High-Speed Aerator – was developed in 1963. The EcoJet™ High-Speed Direct Drive Mixer (DDM) design was introduced shortly thereafter, in 1969. Their aeration and mixing workhorses have been known the world over for their rock-solid performance and efficiency. Aerator Solutions is dedicated to providing the most advanced and effective aerator and mixing technologies for the wastewater industry. From tried-and-true solutions to cutting-edge technologies, and they offer complete, start-to-finish engineering solutions for aeration and mixing. Providing powerful pumping action, the EcoJet™ aerator transfers oxygen by breaking up wastewater into a spray of particles. This action creates more surface area for atmospheric pressure to drive oxygen into the wastewater. At the same time, the oxygen-enriched water is dispersed and mixed. The entire process offers more efficient wastewater treatment for agriculture, municipal and industrial applications. In the same way, EcoJet™ mixers from Aerator Solutions are time-tested, proven solutions achieving efficient operations for some of the most rugged and demanding mixing applications.
Technology Strengths, Weaknesses and Critical Indicators
- Primarily applicable for flush system followed by primary solids separation and within a region that has concerns regarding local odor emissions from long-term storage lagoons.
- Capital costs for the mechanical surface aerators and their platforms/electrical connections are moderate.
- Operating costs, even with limited aeration can be high due to high utility costs for continuous operation of energy intensive aerators.
- Well-researched, understood and engineered system with multiple vendor platforms available across industries, including manure treatment.
- Several types of aerators are available in the market that are suited for dairy operations.
- Specification requirements of aeration equipment and its installation depend on farm size, manure characteristics, and odor mitigation goals of that dairy farm.
currently working with Aerator Solutions to understand their technology and to help them understand the best fit for their technology in the dairy industry.
1. OPERATIONAL HISTORY