C & E Tank and Silos LLC – Tanks and Silos
C&E specializes in tanks and silos for animal feed storage, manure, compost, frac sand, waste water, fire water protection tanks, hatcheries, clarifiers. Thru trusted affiliate companies and outside contractors, C&E can point you in the right direction for your service and installation needs while continuing to resource quality parts and products for a fair price.
OFFERING NEW AND USED PRODUCTS FOR:
- Tanks and Silos (including roofs)
- Manure Management Equipment
- Feed Management Equipment
- Livestock Equipment
- The Largest Inventory of Pre-Owned Tanks and Silos in the USA
- Ability to Ship Internationally
- Industry Experience and Product Knowledge
- Quality Products at a Fair Price
Technology Strengths, Weaknesses and Critical Indicators
NOTE: There are multiple technologies that are used as part of integrated manure management systems and yet are not manure management types on their own. The impact of these technologies on their own would be minimal or very difficult to quantify.
General Support & Other:
- Can be an integral part of many manure management systems
- Most projects have at least some equipment that supports operations of the main technology
- This technology is not evaluated on its own, the NEAT Matrix for this technology is neutral unless utilized with other technologies.
Liquid Storage Technologies:
- Produces no salable product in most instances
- Can be used with other technologies to form complete systems
- May be aerobic (open top) or anaerobic (sealed top)
- Includes unlined lagoons, lined lagoons, concrete tanks, bolted steel tanks
- Can represent a safety hazard on farm from drowning, asphyxiation and poison gas accumulation depending on structure and location
1. OPERATIONAL HISTORY