DairyPower – Pro-Clean Ratchet Scraper
Manure Management System
Dairypower Equipment is a leading Irish designer and manufacturer of high-quality agricultural manure handling equipment. Specializing in manure management solutions for cattle, hogs and poultry, Dairypower exports their systems to over 30 countries Worldwide. They are passionate about what they do, continuously looking at ways to improve and develop products and are committed to helping the future of today’s farmer.
DairyPower is the No.1 European designer and manufacturer of Automatic Hydraulic Yard Scraper Systems. This technology is lead by a heavy-duty robust scraper blade hot-dip galvanized with a low and smooth profile, designed to prevent animal injuries. The scraper blade is driven by a patented double spring-loaded tongue, which keeps the rail clean, preventing a build-up of manure and allowing the scraper to operate in extreme weather conditions. Their unfaltering commitment to on-going research and development has seen the hydraulic system successfully installed for cattle, sheep, hog and poultry houses. The system has also been installed in sewage treatment plants, abattoirs and other industrial projects. Ideal for:
- Any climate
- Old or new barns
- Cattle, hog & poultry farms, abattoirs and sewage plants
- Easy installation
- The Dairypower Pro-Clean Ratchet Scraper System is the only hydraulic scraper that can operate in extreme environments such as the freezing conditions experienced in countries like Russia and Iceland, to the very hot climates of Israel and the U.S.A.
Technology Strengths, Weaknesses and Critical Indicators
NOTE: There are multiple technologies that are used as part of integrated manure management systems and yet are not manure management types on their own. The impact of these technologies on their own would be minimal or very difficult to quantify.
General Support & Other:
- Can be an integral part of many manure management systems
- Most projects have at least some equipment that supports operations of the main technology
- This technology is not evaluated on its own, the NEAT Matrix for this technology is neutral unless utilized with other technologies.
DairyPower has recently been added to the Newtrient catalog. Newtrient will continue to work with DairyPower to further refine the cost and performance information on their technologies and services. Newtrient will update this entry as more information becomes available and as U.S. dairy installations come online.
1. OPERATIONAL HISTORY