Power Systems West – Generators
Since opening our doors in 1955, as EC Power Systems, Power Systems West has been providing backup power solutions and specializing in sales, service and parts distribution of industrial power products with service centers in five Western states.
Power Systems West is an authorized KOHLER generator distributor. We also carry a wide selection of parts. Each of our five branches is staffed with experienced, factory-trained professionals prepared to make sure your backup power is ready when you need it.
Our goal is to be your trusted partner of choice providing comprehensive power solutions through superior parts, people and expertise.
- Weather protective and sound-attenuated housings
- Critical silencers
- Block heaters
- Sub-base fuel tanks
Technology Strengths, Weaknesses and Critical Indicators
Anaerobic Digester Associated Technology:
NOTE: There are several technology types that are used as part of an integrated manure management system that includes an anaerobic digester and are not applicable to manure management in other cases. The impact of these technologies on the critical indicators are represented as those of an entire anaerobic digester system.
- Long usable life and can be run reliably
- Creates energy and generates environmental credits
- Requires proper preparation of the feedstock
- Requires other technologies for energy utilization
- Requires other technologies for digestate handling
- Proper feeding & system monitoring is required to avoid system downtime
- Proven technology for odor control, GHG reduction and pathogen reduction
- Produce electricity for on-site use and sale to the grid with a Utility Power Purchase Agreement (PPA)
- Produce heat which is used on site to increase digester influent to proper temperature
- Proven technology for use with biogas
- Require scrubbing of hydrogen sulfide from biogas for best performance
- Require regular maintenance and monitoring
- Require specialized safety equipment
- Require a utility interconnect if power is sold to the grid
1. OPERATIONAL HISTORY