EcoVapor – Sulfur Sentinel
EcoVapor is dedicated to helping vital industries improve their environmental and financial sustainability with innovative technology.
EcoVapor’s solutions help eliminate routine flaring, minimize emissions, and purify natural gas streams to maximize the productivity of oil and gas facilities, midstream and saltwater disposal operations, biogas and landfill gas operations, and more.
Investors, communities, regulators, and other key stakeholders are asking everyone to do more to improve environmental performance. Simultaneously, there is pressure to do more with less, optimize capital spending, generate free cash flow, improve returns to investors, and increase environmental sustainability.
That’s a tall order, but EcoVapor believes it is possible. Their solutions let you achieve all of the above and offer you a pathway to net-zero emissions.
EcoVapor has been delivering on this promise since 2010, while adhering to their guiding principles of integrity, efficiency, innovation, and positive environmental impact.
The "solid" and simple solution to sour gas treatment to protect equipment and pipe
Sulfur Sentinel™ is an all-in-one solution for cost-effectively treating H2S at oil and gas well sites. It uses a simple but highly effective dry iron oxide scavenger to safely remove hydrogen sulfide from the gas stream. This eliminates the complex equipment and scale inhibitors needed when using liquid chemicals. The spent iron oxide is easily and safely vacuumed from the vessel and disposed of in a local landfill without any special permits.
Sulfur Sentinel H2S Treatment Solution:
- Is a 100% self-contained solution requiring no changes to your existing processes
- Efficiently treats the specific H2S concentration in your vapor stream, with no need to over treat to handle production stream variations
- Introduces no negative downstream process effects
- Eliminates scaling that results from the over-use of liquid scavengers
- Is highly reliable, with no moving parts and high uptime
- Eliminates the additional cost of scale inhibitor treatments
- Eliminates complex, failure-prone equipment associated with liquid chemical treatment
- Is environmentally friendly, producing compact, non-toxic waste
- Delivers Superior performance at a competitive cost
Technology Strengths, Weaknesses and Critical Indicators
Anaerobic Digester Associated Technology:
NOTE: There are several technology types that are used as part of an integrated manure management system that includes an anaerobic digester and are not applicable to manure management in other cases. The impact of these technologies on the critical indicators are represented as those of an entire anaerobic digester system.
- Long usable life and can be run reliably
- Creates energy and generates environmental credits
- Requires proper preparation of the feedstock
- Requires other technologies for energy utilization
- Requires other technologies for digestate handling
- Proper feeding & system monitoring is required to avoid system downtime
- Proven technology for odor control, GHG reduction and pathogen reduction
EcoVapor has recently been added to the Newtrient catalog. Newtrient will continue to work with EcoVapor to further refine the cost and performance information on their technologies and services. Newtrient will update this entry as more information becomes available and as new commercial dairy installations come online.
1. OPERATIONAL HISTORY