ES Engineering, Inc. was acquired by Montrose Environmental
About the Company:
Montrose Environmental Group is an environmental services provider offering measurement and analytical services as well as environmental resiliency and sustainability solutions.
Their qualified engineers, scientists, technicians, associates, and policy experts are proud of their collective expertise and the collaborative nature and approach they take to helping clients.
They strive to optimize environmental resiliency in a way that effectively complements each clients’ decision-making and operations and efficiently fulfills their project requirements.
Headquartered in Orange County, California, Montrose Environmental Group has over 50 offices across the country and over 1,000 employees nationwide–all ready to provide solutions for your environmental needs.
About the Solution:
On June 30, 2015, Montrose Environmental Group, Inc. acquired environmental company ES Engineering, inc. Montrose Environmental: Anaerobic Digester Design and Construction
Solution Strengths, Weaknesses and Critical Indicators
Consultants, Developers & Service Providers:
- Can be an integral part of a project team
- Generally used to provide specific expertise or to reduce the responsibility or risk
- Most projects have at least some Consultants, Developers and Service Providers
- Consultants are generally hired to oversee or advise in a specific area of expertise
- Developers usually are responsible for the entire project
- Service Providers typically provide services in a particular area of expertise
- No Consultant, Developer or Service Provider can make a bad project successful
1. OPERATIONAL HISTORY