Montrose Environmental – Anaerobic Digester Optimization
Environmental Resiliency and Sustainability Solutions
Montrose Environmental Group is an environmental services provider offering measurement and analytical services as well as environmental resiliency and sustainability solutions…
Their qualified engineers, scientists, technicians, associates, and policy experts are proud of their collective expertise and the collaborative nature and approach they take to helping clients.
They strive to optimize environmental resiliency in a way that effectively complements each clients’ decision-making and operations and efficiently fulfills their project requirements.
Headquartered in Orange County, California, Montrose Environmental Group has over 50 offices across the country and over 1,000 employees nationwide–all ready to provide solutions for your environmental needs.
Montrose Environmental professionals evaluate existing operations and identify areas where process changes could be made to increase operational potential. The operations staff, with the guidance of a Montrose Environmental Group resident engineer, then work with management to optimize site operations. This optimizes the facilities and improves overall operation. On the sites that they have worked with they processes manure from three local dairy farms, one a sand-bedded dairy. The site also brings in locally sourced food waste and grease trapping from local restaurants. One of the other dairy related sites processes manure from a dairy and whey/residuals from the adjacent manufacturer.
- Project feasibility and process design
- Engineering review and independent engineering services
- Operations and maintenance services
- Project management, including permitting
Technology Strengths, Weaknesses and Critical Indicators
Consultants, Developers & Service Providers:
- Can be an integral part of a project team
- Generally used to provide specific expertise or to reduce the responsibility or risk
- Most projects have at least some Consultants, Developers and Service Providers
- Consultants are generally hired to oversee or advise in a specific area of expertise
- Developers usually are responsible for the entire project
- Service Providers typically provide services in a particular area of expertise
- No Consultant, Developer or Service Provider can make a bad project successful
Newtrient will continue to work with Montrose to further refine the cost and performance information as more information becomes available and as new commercial dairy installations come on line.
1. OPERATIONAL HISTORY