Novamen – NeutraGas 365
About the Company:
Novamen is run with the intention of offering products and services to industrial clients that go beyond those of traditional chemical companies. Operating in Alberta, their focus is primarily to industrial, oil, natural gas and mining industries throughout Canada. While they are at their core, a chemical manufacturing and distribution company, their products and services are designed to create value for their clients.
About the Solution:
NeutraGas 365 is a chemistry developed to neutralize (scavenge) H2S from water. It contains no triazines or amines, nor does it contain or produce any formaldehydes.
Features and Benefits:
Solution Strengths, Weaknesses and Critical Indicators
Anaerobic Digester Associated Technology:
NOTE: There are several technology types that are used as part of an integrated manure management system that includes an anaerobic digester and are not applicable to manure management in other cases. The impact of these technologies on the critical indicators are represented as those of an entire anaerobic digester system.
- Long usable life and can be run reliably
- Creates energy and generates environmental credits
- Requires proper preparation of the feedstock
- Requires other technologies for energy utilization
- Requires other technologies for digestate handling
- Proper feeding & system monitoring is required to avoid system downtime
- Proven technology for odor control, GHG reduction and pathogen reduction
Novamen has recently been added to the Newtrient catalog. Newtrient will continue to work with Novamen to further refine the cost and performance information on their solutions. Newtrient will update this entry as more information becomes available and as new commercial dairy installations come online.
1. OPERATIONAL HISTORY