Sattler Biogas Storage Tanks – BioGas Storage
Sattler Ceno TOP-TEX GmbH
Sattler Ceno TOP-TEX GmbH is a member of the Sattler Group, a family-owned international company based in Austria. The Sattler Group is a leading manufacturer of special textiles for use in various applications.
The activities of Sattler Ceno TOP-TEX GmbH include the assembly of technical textiles from Sattler’s own production sites to biogas holders of various formats.
Reliable technologies and services that work perfectly together are the basis of any reliable biogas plant. With their wide array of products ranging from air-supported systems to pole-supported substrate coverings, Sattler Biogas Storage offers you the right solution for your needs. Their experienced staff can help you determine the ideal combination of different technologies, if required.The company has been certified according to ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 14001:2004 and thus meets even the highest requirements in all the products they offer.
- Biogas Roof double-layer | BGR II - The pole-supported double-Shell biogas roof consists of an outer membrane and inner membrane which forms the biogas storage space
Gas Bag - Gas bags can be manufactured in the shape of cylinders or angular cushions. This depressurized gas storage System is mounted inside buildings and/or steel or concrete tanks
Double Membrane Gas Storage – Tank Mounted | DMGS TM - The versatile ¼-spherical to ¾-spherical gas storage solution which is installed directly on top of steel or concrete tanks, complementing the functionality of the tank
- Double Membrane Biogas Storage | DMGS - The 3/4-spherical gas holder represents the traditional stand-alone external vessel with many volume choices of gas storage at high pressures.
Technology Strengths, Weaknesses and Critical Indicators
Anaerobic Digester Associated Technology:
NOTE: There are several technology types that are used as part of an integrated manure management system that includes an anaerobic digester and are not applicable to manure management in other cases. The impact of these technologies on the critical indicators are represented as those of an entire anaerobic digester system.
- Long usable life and can be run reliably
- Creates energy and generates environmental credits
- Requires proper preparation of the feedstock
- Requires other technologies for energy utilization
- Requires other technologies for digestate handling
- Proper feeding & system monitoring is required to avoid system downtime
- Proven technology for odor control, GHG reduction and pathogen reduction
Biogas Storage Technologies:
- Produces no salable product in most instances
- Are used with other AD technologies to form complete systems
- May be covered mechanically or or use a double membrane with air between the layers
- Includes several types of storage solutions and materials
- Can represent a safety hazard on farm without proper protection from flames and sparks
1. OPERATIONAL HISTORY