Daritech, Inc. – EYS Screw Press
Cows • Land • Passion
DariTech was founded in 1990 and has grown to be a top to bottom dairy service and supply company worldwide. Taking what we’ve learned in the field, DariTech’s design team has developed a diversified product line that meets the needs of today’s modern dairies. DariTech’s ability to design and manufacture DariTech’s own components lets us personally ensure the quality of each product. DariTech’s equipment is built to be durable and functional not only today, but also for years to come. DariTech’s goal is to provide every customer with a long-term value for their investment.
Daritech is the exclusive distributor of EYS Screw Press manure separators for the United States and Canada. By combining well established technology with the knowledge and wherewithal of Daritech, EYS produces an effective line of screw press manure separators. EYS has a variety of separators to choose from depending on your goals:
- SP-600 Is the standard duty machine, capable of high capacity manure separation with production of a highly manageable stack of solids between 25% and 30% dry matter. The SP-600 is a good fit for an operation that seeks to remove the fiber ahead of long term storage, and to stack that fiber in a neat and dry pile.
- SP-600HD Developed exclusively for the preparation of the feedstock for Daritech’s in-vessel composter, the BeddingMaster, the SP-600HD has heavy duty components coupled to a slow turning gearbox that dries solids in excess of the 35% dry matter required for effective composting.
- SP-800HD is a longer, higher capacity, faster turning separator for larger dairies with a need for solids greater than 32% dry for purposes such as green bedding.
Technology Strengths, Weaknesses and Critical Indicators
Screw press technologies:
- Produces fiber for bedding, soil amendment and compost
- Used extensively on dairies across the country to reduce concerns associated with storage and application
- Do not significantly reduce nutrients from the manure stream
- Can utilize many types of technology like slope screen, screw press, rotary drum and others
- Used before many other technologies to remove coarse solids
- Minimal maintenance and operator time required
- Proven technology for nitrogen recovery, phosphorous recovery, storage reduction, GHG reduction, and odor control but with limited impact in all cases
The EYS screw press separator is part of the Daritech Beddingmaster system which is a Newtrient Recognized Technology. DariTech has many of these systems installed on US dairy farms and is a leader in this type of technology nationwide. Screw press systems are a proven technology for primary solids removal and the EYS screw press has been proven in many dairy applications across the country.
1. OPERATIONAL HISTORY