Tank Connection – Liquid and Chemical Storage Tanks
We will exceed the expectations of our clients!
Tank Connection is the global leader in dry bulk and liquid storage systems, providing a complete performance package to suit our client’s needs. Tank Connection designs, manufactures and installs all four major steel storage tank types including bolted tanks, field welded tanks, shop welded tanks and hybrid storage tanks. Along with Tank Connections’s major steel tank offerings Tank Connection has become a premier provider of aluminum dome covers and composite pedestal storage designs.
In addition to comprehensive manufacturing and superior service, Tank Connection delivers customized tank fabrication to suit the needs of your location. Expert industrial designers and shop technicians with decades of experience in tank production turn your specifications into a specialized tank built to last. Tank Connection provides the industry’s leading quality ratings, with customer testimonials and reviews to support each product. Streamlined, vertical integration of the Tank Connection family eliminates external costs and translates into leading competitive pricing and top quality.
- Tank Connection's proprietary LIQ Fusion FBE™ is NSF 61-approved and is unmatched in performance. LIQ Fusion 7000 FBE™ is a stronger system than "porcelain enamel/glass" for wastewater storage applications. The RTP design is the only bolted tank design that is recognized as a replacement for field-weld tank construction.
- Bolted RTP Wastewater Designs: 25,000 up to 8 million gallons (95 up to 30,284 cubic meters)
- Hybrid Wastewater Designs: 25,000 up to 12 million gallons (95 up to 45,420 cubic meters)
- Field-weld Wastewater Designs: 100,000 up to 25 million gallons (380 up to 94620 cubic meters)
Technology Strengths, Weaknesses and Critical Indicators
NOTE: There are multiple technologies that are used as part of integrated manure management systems and yet are not manure management types on their own. The impact of these technologies on their own would be minimal or very difficult to quantify.
General Support & Other:
- Can be an integral part of many manure management systems
- Most projects have at least some equipment that supports operations of the main technology
- This technology is not evaluated on its own, the NEAT Matrix for this technology is neutral unless utilized with other technologies.
The value of being able to store and use products at the proper time and without adverse environmental effect is an area that will become increasingly important. The experience and wide variety of options provided by the varied product line of Tank Connection means that they provide a wide ranges of prices and costs. Newtrient will continue to work with Tank Connection to further refine their cost and performance information as well as specifics of their product line as it relates to commercial dairy installations.
1. OPERATIONAL HISTORY